Garga Rishi Spoke thus
1. Let us worship Lord Ganesha, the one who is unborn, beyond imagination, without definite form, beyond happiness, the absolute happiness, the one and only one, the best among the best, without material qualities, easily obtainable, desireless and the form of the Supreme.
2. Let us worship Lord Ganesha, the one who is transcendental to the material modes of nature, the form of the supreme happiness, one who can be experienced through the mind, the all pervading, one who can be approached through knowledge, meditated by sages, the form of the sky, the best of all and the form of the Supreme.
3. Let us worship Lord Ganesha, the one who is the cause for the existence of the Universe and the knowledge, Premier of the Gods, primal happiness, Lord of qualities, Lord of Deva group, one who pervades through the Universe, worshipped by the Universe, Lord of the Gods and the one who symbolizes the Supreme.
4. Let us bow down to Lord Ganesha, the one who is beyond passion, the form of the Creator, knower of the Vedas, always with the actions, the form that is inconceivable by heart, cause for the existence of the Universe, responsible for all knowledge and the one who symbolizes the Supreme.
5. Let us salute Lord Ganesha, the one who is manifestation of the truth, blissful, appeased by the activities of people, one who is victorious over demons, governs the Universe, who takes many incarnations, carries the supreme knowledge and the form of Vishwarupa.
6. Let us salute Lord Ganesha, controller of tamas, the form of destruction, one who has three eyes, destructor of the Universe, the carrier across the bonds of life, the cause of knowledge, preaches to many people who seek Him and the form of everything (Shiva).
7. Let us salute Lord Ganesha, the one who removes tamas qualities, removes ignorance of people, the essence of the three Vedas, the essence of the Supreme, cause of knowledge in the sages, looks misshaped from distant and always the form of the Supreme.
8. Let us salute Lord Ganesha, the one who makes the plants happy by his rays, one who makes Gods happy by the tarpana of streams of nectar, one who cools down the heat of the Sun, the best of the Brahmins and the one who is the form of the Moon.
9. Let us salute Lord Ganesha, the one who is the form of light, the form of the sky, the form of wind, the cause for changes, one who supports the arts, cause for many activities, form of strength and the form of Shakti.
10. Let us salute Lord Ganesha, the one who is important form of the nature, great form of qualities, wanders over the Earth, form of Lord of the directions, form of the existent and the non-existent, the cause for the Universe and always the form of the Universe.
11. People who prostrate to your feet would be freed from obstacles. The one who is like the shining Sun who is vast, when you are present, how would people be subjected to darkness?
12. We, who are illusioned, always linked with ignorance, we have bowed down to your feet. The Supreme one, the one who has the manifestation of the Universe, it is because of your grace your feet are found, protect us.
13. O Great Sage! One who prays Lord Ganesha in the above mentioned way, is happy. By His grace, I begin to pray Him to obtain the Supreme knowledge.